Quality, environment and safety policy
The Senior Management of S.A.L.F. S.p.A. has considered it essential since 2000, for the strategic development of the company, to establish and maintain a Quality System compliant with the UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN ISO 13485 standards, the European Directives 93/42 / EEC and subsequent amendments, the Legislative Decree 219/06 and subsequent amendments, to Legislative Decree 193/06 and subsequent amendments and the European Directives concerning medicinal products. For the same reasons, the Senior Management of S.A.L.F. S.p.A., in 2012, decided to start and maintain an environmental management system compliant with the UNI EN ISO 14001 standard and certified by a third party and a safety management system organized in accordance with OHSAS 18001.
The Management Systems are therefore able to guarantee:
the quality of drugs, medical devices and services so that:
– effectively and efficiently satisfy customer expectations even if not expressed;
– comply with the product specifications and applicable regulations concerning drugs and medical devices;
– lead to the desired business results;
their compliance with the needs of the Company, in particular:
– customer satisfaction,
– the protection of the environment and the prevention of pollution, human and animal health, the safety of people and things to ensure that the workplace is safe and as risk-free as possible.
the evolution of the corporate culture towards continuous improvement and total quality in the company.
To this purpose, the S.A.L.F. S.p.A. has set up a Quality, Environment and Safety Management System with the involvement of all personnel, which sees its application to all the activities that take place throughout the production site of S.A.L.F. S.p.A., in the entire development of drugs and medical devices starting from the design of the manufacturing process up to its distribution and use.
To achieve the objectives described above, the company management demonstrates leadership and commitment to management systems by promoting, developing and supporting them. In particular, it undertakes:
– to analyze one’s own organization and its context;
– to plan improvement strategies, integrating the requirements of management systems into the organization’s business processes;
– to involve all personnel, raising awareness and guiding and supporting people to contribute to the effectiveness of management systems, through constant information and training activities, aimed at professional improvement and management of company activities not only for the quality aspect, but also for risk prevention and health protection and for limiting environmental impact and preventing pollution;
– to analyze and take into consideration the needs and expectations of the relevant stakeholders (including mainly customers, suppliers, partners, employees, local communities, national and local public control bodies and authorizations), integrating them into their own systems management as mandatory and / or voluntary requirements;
– to set up an organizational structure aimed at implementing what has been expressed;
– to provide the human resources, workspace, infrastructure, machinery and necessary tools;
– to constantly monitor the implementation of the requirements defined in the documented Management System information;
– to periodically verify the compliance of the Systems with the company policy and to make the organizational and technical changes necessary to pursue this objective;
– to comply with the current regulations regarding environmental protection and safety at work and any agreements signed with third parties.
The Senior Management of S.A.L.F. S.p.A. aware that the quality, environment and safety policy must be understood, implemented and supported at all company levels, is committed to providing adequate information and involving all personnel also through:
– giving evidence of the company policy for quality, the environment and safety through its publication on the company website and thus making it available to all interested parties.
– up-to-date communications and information that are hung on the quality – environment – safety notice board
updating the quality, environment and improvement objectives, keeping personnel informed as far as applicable;
– to set qualitative and environmental objectives and targets and to support them with adequate means to pursue them;
– promoting initiatives aimed at collecting suggestions from all personnel and aimed at improve customer satisfaction, internal security and environmental protection;
– the activation of training courses on the concepts and application aspects of Total Quality, GMP, GVP of the laws on drugs and medical devices, of UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN ISO 13485, UNI EN ISO 14001 and for compliance with the mandatory standards for the prevention of pollution and for the safety and health protection of its employees.
Objectives S.A.L.F. S.p.A. for the next three years they are:
Full operation of the new warehouse
Factory investments (eg serialization)
Movements in the packaging area
New office building
Realization of new areas for filling ampoules
Digitization of the factory
Streamlining / efficiency / collaboration
Automation / flexibility
In products / services
In the controls
Prices consistent with costs
Evaluation of marginality
improvement of company separate waste collection,
containment of energy consumption
containment of water consumption
Cenate Sotto, 4th June 2019
The S.A.L.F. S.p.A Management